Thursday, June 12, 2014

First time



                   While sitting at work bored i came up with a great idea ...instead of talking to myself (yes i have tendency to do that a lot) i might as well make a blog about my self , my life , my friends, my culture .. well everything that involves me!! I am a little bit infatuated with myself  ... NO i am not one of those...... Do i look like one?  LOL!!??

**************
Well here is a little about me 
Native country: Togo 
Yes that small little country in West Africa that no one knows about ... well some people do.. Wish we were as popular as Ghana and Nigeria *sigh* oh well .. Togo is little yet so big and rich in culture. I love that little country of mine. 
I moved to the US at the age of 11. Sometimes i wish i would have stayed a little bit longer  to enjoy my teen years .. but i guess God had other plans for me. I  envy my friends when they talk about their life back in Togo. I always feel left out , it sad. I haven't been back home yet. I am planing on going just don't know when. I miss my cousins , my grandparents , the FOOD (yup this fatty loves to eat), and how laid back the country is overall. 
In July 2002 i took the longest flight in my life to the US, i think my dad and i did a full 24hr just to reach the US.  Out of all the states in the US we ended up in Omaha, Ne home of the most ignorant people i have ever met. Smh .. i don't blame them at all ..after living here for 11 years i see exactly why they are they way they are. 



No comments:

Post a Comment